From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:25:06 -0600
These two ferrets are in the St. Louis, Missouri, area, and I have
permission to post the e-mail address and phone number.  Please contact
Jason directly.  He would prefer to place them directly rather than go
through the shelter.

<As per our conversation, here is the information on my tow ferrets up for
sale/adoption.

Sisko - 1&1/2 year old neutered/descented male siamese mix
Sylvester - 1&1/2 year old neutered/descented male sable mix (Kind of
runtish)

I will include:

Large 4 level cage (3' wide x 2' deep x 3' high) with removeable little
pan and water bottle
Small (cat sized) pet carrier
Nail clippers
Whatever food I have left
Whatever littler I have left
Whatever shampoo I have left
Tube of Nutrical (They love that stuff)
Water Bottle
All shot records / vet papers / birth certifcates

They are up to date on all shot records and have been going to Dr.
Stuffelbean (Formerly Haller) at Noah's Ark vet clinic.  The ferrets have
been with me since they were roughly 6 weeks old and weaned.  I am looking
to get around $100 or I would be willing to trade them for a large Bird
Cage with or without the Bird.  Please let me know if you have anyone
express interest.  I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask] or
by phone at home in the evenings at (314) 894-0810.  I live in the south
county area, but would be willing to drive them as far as Columbia to get
them a home.>

Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot Running Round You)

http://members.igateway.net/~furry