From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:32:50 -0700
Iz thought Id repeat miself caz I knot know if you read it in mi post
the other day.

The SOS Raffle to raise money for the ADV Shelters

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

I said that if 100 more tickets were sold that I would have mi daddy make
a SPECIAL ETCHED Mirror and add to the Raffle.

We need at least 60 more tickets to sell..... so what u waitin on?

There are already 3 wonderful baskets and now, if 100 more tickets are
sold...there could be another prize of an etched mirror...made just for
this!

Cee...you help shelters, ADV ferrets AND could win some cool prizes...
so, go 2 da site and buy tickts!

Hugs and Luvs
Princess Pepper