From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:51:12 EST
The Ferret Oracle walks along with her recovered staff along with many,
tiny ferrets about her.  A man wearing kacki approaches her.  He gives a
great big smile and greets her speaking in aussie accent.

"G'day mate!  Crikey you gave me a scare when you went off with my wife.
She tells me you both called a truce.  Good show, mate, good show."

"Ah, Carpet Shark Scott.  I saw you with Frodo in that barn.  Hope he
didn't bite you"

"Awe no no no, didn't muck w'em, mate, didn't muck w'em.  Just
appreci'atin him, eh?" He searches his pockets for something.  "Got any
sunnies on ya mate?"

"Always." She hands him some sunglasses.  They walk on and chat more when
suddenly, the Oracle swoons as something over comes her.  She stops and
throws her hand to her brow in great drama.

"Ya all roight mate?"

"Shhhh!" He hushes, and she goes on:

"I the great Robed one, has had a great vision!" Scott looks around to
see who she is talking to.  He is greatly confused but keeps quiet.
"The vision is strong.... but... let me stare into the poop scooper for
details".  She throws the scooper to the ground.  Scott gags.  Then she
stares into it reading messages only she can see.  "I have a great
announcement for Christmas.  I see an FML'er waking up Christmas morning
to a great, great surprise and gift.  I see five other FML'ers waking up
very excited also.  Oh and I see lots of ferrets dancing on Chrismas
morning.  Now I see... Afghanistan... nononono.  I see..... bathtubs?
Nononono... I see... Afghanistans in bathtubs.... and....nononono!!  An
AFHGAN... ok a blanket kind of afghan... for your bed.  I see...red and
green trim,,, the afhgan though is ..  looks white?  Off white?  And ....
words are appearing in my vision.  Many words on the afghan... they say,
'Love your ferret like there is no tomorow'.  OH yes, I see this raffle
where you buy a ticket for a dollar or six tickets for every five dollars
helping a shelter.  Ferrets Unlimited Shelter.  Oh now it's all clear.
Yes.  FML'ers will buy tickets for the SOS afhgan raffle.  And on
Christmas morning someone is going to be jumping up and down all excited
over winning this and for the great feeling of helping.  There will be
five other excited people that will get ferret soap!  And best of all I
see ferrets dancing on Christmas morning because they have been helped by
this drive."

Carpet Shark Scott then says, "yeah, and if you have trouble 'seeing the
vision' you can go to:

http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html
To see it all and get the details to enter."  He rolls his eyes.

The Oracle narrows her eyes at him and she says, "Hmmmmf!  It's no wonder
Wolfy brings you into rut and makes you dance mercilessly!"

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: