From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:31:35 -0400
Wolfy wrote:
>Subject: Ferret Moms
>
>Okay, so are we "verfied" now? Because I for one, do not want to be
>part of a group that is not "verfied".

I have no idea if you have been verified. You HAVE been outed, so you
are no longer a secret society. Now, does that mean that gov't files
on you ladies will be purged? I guess that depends partly on if the
ferrets of FLO are currently building a time machine (in which case
UNIT should be contacted), a flying saucer, or what...

Of course, I could talk about the potential incorporation problem with
your group's name being so close to those of others, but despite giving
everyone the business about their businesses of ferrets, I don't think
that you are a business. Ouch, that was terrible. (Okay, life is weird
recently, with us having searched down what appears to potentially be a
tall women's clothing scam or perhaps just someone who is clueless that
has pulled the same things for 4 or 5 years on women for some friends
who are tall women, and even uses a name very close to that of an
actual incorporated business (which is one same- sounding letter
different) so therefore the joke about similar names and things that
are not incorporated.)

Still, I DO want to know. WHAT IS FLO UP TO THIS TIME?

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: