From:
nicole virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:38:00 -0700
Hello there,

I have a ferret almost 2yrs old.  Mocki loves to eat.  everything I have
read tells me to leave them with an open food bowl, however this seems to
be mocki's favorite passtime, eating.  How do I monitor his intake and how
much food does a ferret need???  He is fairly active and is feed a quality
ferret food.  He is let out of his cage for at least 2hours or more
playtime everyday.  Usually 2x or more a day.  Any suggestions??  I know
their bodies use food faster than dogs or cats so I know he needs to eat
more than 2x a day right??  I just don't want him to get overly heavey
and pose a health problem for himself.

ThAnks NIKKI

=====
Love,laughter and prayers NIKKI