From:
Jen Marin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 22:53:36 -0400
I didn't think it was the fleas.  sounded a bit suspicious to me  :)

ok -- here's the story-- I just got off the phone with Jen & She says that
Tiki is hard from the penile sheath to the anus-- sort of a hard knot shaped
like a finger.  He now has begun to squirm if the area is examined and the
hard mass seems to have gotten larger. He appears to have difficulty in going
to the bathroom, & when he is successful, his bowel movements are thinner &
less than usual, although his appetite is normal and so is his behavior.  He
is also leaking fluid from his penis... not as if to mark territory, but
randomly, as he walks & plays, etc....

Are there any other symptoms we should be looking for?

& by the way -- does anyone know a good ferret vet in the VT area??  Maybe
someone who doesn't think that fleas cause urine smell??  ;>

Thanks again Dr, Williams

Elfyr & the Finn