From:
Sharonkay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:14:06 -0500
>From:    Kiffany Stanczyk <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Anyway, I have seen some ads and some people mention that they like the
>ferret cages from Corner Creek Acres.  I have tried their website for a
>long time now, but it is always under construction.  Does anyone have an
>e-mail addres so I can contact them.  Does anyone have any pictures of
>their cages?  Do you like them?  I found a picture of one of their cages,
>it has a wire floor.  Do they make wireless floors?

This is what happened when I called them to get a catalog.  Got answering
machine, they called me back to say they didn't want to send out a
catalog... then told me I could not buy from him directly that I HAD to
buy the cages from my local pet store!  Why is it other people can buy
directly from him but anyone in the State can't?  I had to beg for a
catalog... unbelievable.  It really turned me away from buying from them.
As for the wire cages, many companies make the wire bottoms, but most
people just cover them with blankets etc.  Here's pic of my converted cage,
with baby blankets covering wire:

http://www2.pbase.com/mischief/ferret_house

Sharonkay
***