From:
Paula Merritt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:51:51 EDT
Fellow Ferret Friends:

I have friends who live in England close to Heathrow airport and are
preparing to own a couple of ferrets.  They have read books, bought cages
and beds, etc.  Their daughter has ferrets in the states and while they
lived here, they fell in love with them.

They have seen no ferrets the entire time they have been in England and are
curious as to where they would go to purchase one.

Can someone please email my friend and give her any information you have on
this.  They would prefer to adopt from a shelter.

Also, they own a Jack Russell terrier and I am not sure if that type of dog
would be good around ferrets.  I would appreciate all the info you could
give to them!!

Thank you so much.

Her name and email address are:

      Diane

Paula and her fuzzies in Oregon: Newton and Susie