From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:08:06 -0500
First, my heart is with all of you who have lost fuzzies and who have
sick ones.

Sandee, please check on my Rocky.  I still miss him like it was yesterday
and he passed in July.  All of my babies were and are special but I was
nursing Rocky so much in his last six months that I became VERY attached
to him.  Let him know Mommie, Sissy, Sno, and Pooh miss him very, very
much.  We send hugs and kisses to him, and also to Holly, Michael, and
Lucy.

Thank you, Sandee.
Christa
Sno and Pooh
Missing at the Bridge:  Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky