From:
CYBER SCORPION <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 18:01:22 EDT
Dear Jim,

  Having followed things with you and Cody over the past weeks, I send my
heartfelt condolences to you.  I'm sure you made the right decision since
Cody was obviously in great discomfort.  You are a very caring person, and
Cody was very lucky to have you looking after him while he was here.  He
will always be with you in your heart, and you will meet again at the
Rainbow Bridge.  I know this is a very difficult time, as I have recently
been through the same after losing my Abbey to cancer, but remember that
the pain you feel is because you miss Cody being with you, but that he is
now free from pain and is on a higher plain along with my Abbey and all the
others that have passed on.  Also, I too was not sure at first about
getting another ferret, but I did and am glad for doing so.  You should not
look at it as trying to fill Cody's niche, that you cannot do.  But there
are many ferret's out there that need good, caring homes and guardians like
you, and another ferret will make you feel better, I know from experience.
I'm sure Cody would not mind.  If you decide on another or two, contact me
via Email, and I'll put you in touch with a good shelter in MD where I got
my newest addition, Niki.

In Sympathy,
Fred,  Mickey & Niki...