From:
JOSEPHINE HANSEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 15:37:00 -0800
I wrote to the FML a few days ago wanting to find a better home for Liza
and Truls after Truls had surgery for intestinal blockage, i got so many
answers,(i started answering them one by one, but there are too many!!) and
i want to thank everyone for the wonderful and caring advice, i was so
saddened by what had happened, i felt i was loosing my mind.  i was feeling
lousy after making the decision to give them up, and i very soon realized i
cant go trough with it.  Liza and Truls are staying home, it's where they
belong, Thank you to all of you that helped put me back on track, and gave
me the confidence i needed!!!

Josephine