From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 04:34:21 -0700
Kymberlee, I can't even thnk of a way to respond to this!

This is TOO FUNNY!  I can picture this in my mind, and it is hysterical!

Thanx for sharing! :)

>I walked over to see why she insisted on taking the food away that I'd
>stashed so carefully at the edge of the carpet, and she accidentally let go
>of the vacuum tube thing, and I reached over to sniff it......ZOOOOMMMM!  My
>face got sucked into the end of the tube!

Karen
Morrow, wardancing queen on top Mom's bed
Samantha, "hey, Shadow thinks that big red thingy's ok!
Bubba, "well, YOU go get it, first then"
Hopps, "not me man!"
Tabitha, "I will NOT go near it..it's not in my ferret description"
Daisy, "you guys are chickens....me check it out?  Heck no!"