From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:20:00 -0800
Ok, I know Im quite possibly being an overly worried Mommy, but better
safe then sorry I figure, so I thought I would post here and see what you
folks thought.

Magik has been doing pretty good today, in the morning showing a little
more energy, even enough to chatter at our Alpha ferret Otto, when he came
by to visit the little boy. But, what concerns me is that as evening came
closer, he has stopped eating. He is sleeping alot, which I know is pretty
normal for a baby, but that I cant get him to eat his water softened food
is rather destressing. Also, up until this evening, his poops have been
looking pretty good, but since this evening he has been having very loose
diarrhea. I have also noticed a little blood in his pee.. though the blood
-may- have come from his sore little bum.

I guess Im basically wondering if I should wait and see how he fairs, or I
should try and get him into the vet tomorrow.  His energy is still pretty
good, when I have woke him up, he will walk the length of the couch to
come to me..  (its heart breakingly sweet)

Worried Mom, Cheryl, and Magik Man.