From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:27:52 -0500
FMLers, Ferrets at Heart has some great news for you! We are having a
Black Friday sale that will go from Friday, November 26 through Monday,
November 29 -- We've got Black Friday and Cyber Monday covered!

We have put allot of hours into creating the highest quality ferret
bedding for our customers. But, getting the word out about our Ferrets
at Heart brand isn't easy. We want to spread our products all over the
USA and have the recipients tell their friends about the great bedding
they just purchased. We don't just make ferret bedding as fast as we
can; we take our time and add extra steps to make our bedding the best
it can be.

So, what's the deal, right?

First, remember the code word "FML".

If you win one of our eBay auctions (or use buy-it-now) before midnight
on November 29 (eastern standard time) and email us the code word,
you'll receive an extra piece of bedding with your purchase. It might
be a hammock, a sleep sack, a bed, a blanket, or at least three toys!
Please email us your cage width, so we don't send you a hammock that
is too small. See the link to our eBay auctions at the bottom of this
post!

The same deal for an extra piece of bedding applies through November
29, if you purchase $30.00 or more in merchandise from our webstore at
ferretsatheart.com.

And, the more you buy, the more free stuff you'll get!

We'll combine shipping for both eBay auctions and webstore purchases.
Just win your auction(s) and email us with what you want from our
webstore.

We'll ship directly to your Giving Tree ferrets -- No problem.

If you don't get paid until the first of December, don't worry. You
have 72 hours to pay for an eBay auction win!

Come check out our new hand-crafted tunnels and super sleep sacks
(often termed "floor" sacks) on eBay! Like footballs? tigers? frogs?
birds? How about bedding sets with themes of American flags?
sunflowers? Indian-inspired stripes? There is so much to see! And,
don't forget the code word!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, and
Templeton -- All on the Ferret Giving Tree at
www.ferretgivingtree.com/.
Mandie and Templeton still need a santa.

You can find our hand-crafted ferret hammocks, beds, tunnels, sleep
sacks, and toys in our webstore at ferretsatheart.com/ and on eBay at
http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html