From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 15:38:01 -0400
We're a touch slow in reading the FML lately....and found this....
>Ferrets are now legal in Plano, Texas!!!
It's about time! Who's next? CALIFORNIA! GO CALIFORNIA!

We just read that the National Wildlife organization has a new Ferret
Christmas card.  So our mama just called.  They not only have a Christmas
card to match us but they have one to match our guard wolf, Lobo too!  He's
pure white.  We are getting so excited!  Have all of you called for your new
catalog.  mama told the lady our address....and she said...isn't that a
state where the ferrets are illegal?  Well...mama said...so is our WOLF but
that hasn't stopped her yet!  haha Anyway...did all of you interested get
the phone number....1-800-477-5560

For our friends...Lightstar, Otee , Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!....
Dayna and her mayhem...... Here's hoping a bright sunny day dawns for your
whole households soon again.  Haven't you guys had enough with the vet,
sickness and blues?  Smile...cause we still love you!  Mom's putting
together a surprise for you soon.  Watch for it, ok?  It's gonna make you
smile bigtime!

HEEEELLLPPP!  One of us done lost that piece of paper that had the coupon
book info for the ferret rescue shelters.  Please someone post the info
again!  We probably took it to our bedroom hidey hole.  We have lots of
pieces of paper there.  It's under the bed in the far back corner where mama
can't reach so before she gives us up to a new home....please repost the
info fast!

Love all dis weddn stuffis too! Weze getting mighty sited for everyone!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from..........

Brandy (still hoping to be a flower girl.  Showed Mom last night just how
good I was at pulling petals apart and letting them fly to the
floor......all I heard was >>>OHNO!  BAD FERRET!...Who's BADFERRET?  )

Rascal (still hoping to be one of them Urshers....always showing people
where to go for fun)

Lobo (our Guard Wolf (we live in a FFZ state so need extra protection,
although he's not very safe either but MEaN as they come!)

and their mama too!