From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:59:10 -0000
sent a email to Dr. Williams and it kicks back mailbox full...does anyone
know his whereabouts these days?  I have a qustion from a new ferret mom
about alergies and ferrets.  Her kid seems to be asthmatic around their
new fert and the symptoms disappear when the two are seperated (which
they do not want to be!)  This poses a BIG problem right now!  One of the
children is not allergic and the other IS.  Anyway, if anyone else out
there can answer...I can pass it along or have her contact directly...

Thanks
Putorius

[Moderator's note: Dr. Williams is out of town, I think.  I suggest you
post the question on the ferret health list rather than hoping for a
response from a specific individual.  Hope it all works out.  BIG]