From:
Kim Philibotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:08:24 +0000
Hi I just want to remind everyone the NHFOC will be hosting its tenth
annual festival on June 25th in Londonderry, NH.  We have some new and
exciting games that should really be fun.  We will still have our best
companion and top ferret catagories and the top five in each contest
will receive beautiful trophies.  If you have any questions or need
directions please email me at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you all there.
Kym Shelter Coordinator