From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:21:22 -0500
I just want to let people know that I AM NOT selling ferrets on eBay,
contrary to rumors and a fake auction that was supposedly listed by me.
I turned in [log in to unmask] to eBay for selling ferrets and got a nasty
little note back when I asked if I could help with finding them a home.
So, an auction was listed in my name with my email as a contact.  Please,
if you saw the auction and have the auction number send it to me.  This
was done in an attempt for juvenile revenge upon the small little shelter
I just got started (yes, my paperwork is in, we are incorporated!).

Gail
Have a ferret?  Want one?
Need and iguana or other herp?
Needhelp placing one of the above?
www.scalesandtails.org
"I need a map of your head \ Translated into English \ So I can learn to
 not make you frown..."--Incubus