From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:40:58 -0400
Could someone please tell me why discussions about to feed kibble or
not to make everyone crazy???

I have not been on this mailing list that long and when I hear things
about not allowing certain subjects and maybe people should refer to
the archives for subjects apparently discussed to death in the past,
it makes me wonder what then is the purpose of this list.

Once a subject is discussed and it apparently pisses people off,
{excuse me language} it should then be relegated to the archives???

Would that then not make all subjects off limits if they have been
discussed before?

Maybe the archives are old. Maybe there is new information. Maybe
people want to talk to other people about concerns they have. Maybe
people want feedback .

I am on a number of other ferret sites. Nowhere in any of them have I
have ever heard of anyone complaining about topics or having the same
subject coming up again.

I thought we were all in this for the ferrets. I thought we were all in
this to gather all the information we could to ensure all our ferrets
live long happy healthy lives and to support each other. I thought we
could learn from each other. I thought we would not judge each other.
I thought that none of us knew everything, but could share our
experiences.

Apparently I had had high hopes about this list.
Apparently I am very disappointed.

Inge