From:
Mitch Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:53:42 -0600
Hi everyone. I enjoy reading everyone's letters.

I have two boys, Bailey and Lu.  By the way, Tomac died three months ago and
we still miss him very much...

Anyway, I have a question concerning Bailey.  He use to be so fat (a month
ago), but he is very skinny now.  I know summer is just around the corner,
but this happened to Tomac too, he started loose weight and hair and he also
itch himself often.  I see dandruff on Bailey's tail and he scraches a lot.
But Lu seems fine.  He has beautiful black and white hair and he is still
fat and I haven't cacth him itch as much as Bailey.  I hope it's nothing to
worry about, but I don't want to loose another baby!

Any solution for dry skin? Thank you