From:
Margaret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:44:39 -0700
You won't believe your eyes!  Our new Super-Duper Poop Pick Up Machine.
has three times the power of our Poop Pick Up Machine.  cutting your
cleaning time in half.

The Super-Duper Poop Pick Up Machine.  is has special sound muffling
material so that your special ferret wont be scared off.  All you half
to do is plug it in, turn in on and use our patented Poop Nozzle to suck
up any unwanted leavings in your house.  No need to worry when you find
those secret poopy piles anymore!  Our machine will take care of any
amount of poopy your special friend may leave!

Cleaning is easy and so is cleaning our machine.  Simple dismantle the
hose, lid and container to rinse out.  Let air dry and our machine is
ready to go again!  Use our special air filtration bags to cut down on
any odor you might encounter while using the Super-Duper Poop Pick Up
Machine..

Our machine pays for itself in no time with savings of effort and time
on your part!  Any ferret owner will agree that the Super-Duper Poop
Pick Up Machine.  is a must have!  And with our special limited time
offer you can get yours delivered straight to your door for only $2500
U.S.  Thats right, delivered to your doorstep for no additional charge!

For shelter use or in homes experiencing ferret math, we recommend the
Heavy Duty Super-Duper Poop Pick Up Machine..  It has twice the capacity
and is twice as powerful as the Super-Duper Poop Pick Up Machine.!  All
of this for only $5000 U.S.

Coming Soon!  Fully Automated Super-Duper Poop Pick Up Machine.!

›P.S. Yes, it's just a joke.|