Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:34:57 -0700
Hey folks, I'm off!

In the head that is.  But I will be leaving in a couple hours.

I had a last last last minute request asking if I could take photos of
ferret-polecat hybrids and polecats to illustrate an article they are
writing.  Is there anyone in Europe or the UK that would allow me to get
a few photographs of polecats, ferret-polecat hybrids, or both??  Please,
please, please, please??  I'm a big fan of the person who requested the
photos, so I'll go anywhere and do almost anything for the opportunity
to get the pics.

If so, please email me as soon as possible with contact information,
and I'll give you a call and drop by.  I am just trying to do this as
a favor, and I would appreciate any help to accomplish this task.

Take care, everyone.  Now that I can eat real food again, I'm going to
make you all jealous with the exotic foods I'll be stuffing in my face.
HA ha!

Bob C:  [log in to unmask]