From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:10:32 -0500
Dan and I are giving up on the idea of a roommate and concentrating on
ebay sales and freelance work.  Dan is thinking of one of us taking over
the empty bedroom as a second home office, rather than sharing a single
room, which we've done since the start of our marriage.

I've thought of adding a smalll aquarium or terrarium to the living room
or home office because of this.  I'm thinking this little water snake I
saw today at Petco, newts, noncroaking frogs, rather than fish.

What kinds of risks am I running with this type of set up with a 22
ferrets?  1 room the ferrets can get under the closed door.  Myhusband
wants to move all the books and bookcases out of the living room into the
second home office.

I really need to know the trade offs of a home aquarium with ferrets
before I start researching newts, water snakes and small frogs for
compatibility issues and new aquariums.

We're also adding a new pet in the spring, which will be time sink for at
1 yr while he train and housebreak it.

KG