From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:59:50 -0600
Just a note to let everyone know that the Kansas City Ferret Hotline
Assoc. (and shelter) enjoyed a visit from Bob C. last week. We learned
a tremendous amount and are busy transcribing notes for Bob's perusal
before sending them out to members and others who may be interested.

Bob is great in that he never makes us feel stupid or criticizes the
way we do things. He makes suggestions and provides solid rationale
for them, and he appreciates the small stuff we do, like feeding him
soup and cake from Costco. We look forward to another visit later in
the spring or summer. I'm sure that the eye surgery will go well. I
asssured him that I had remained quite able immediately following my
cataract removals (went to Cosco for cake!).

Thanks, Bob, for the visit and all of the education and enlightenment.
Our ferrets are the better for it.

Bobbi McC  <+:-)