From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 17:49:54 -0400
Good Day, Fellow Fuzzy Lovers!!  :-D

'Just wanted to pop a quick .02 cents in reference to a good place to find
ferret treats: THE HEALTH FOOD STORE!!  They have lots of dried fruits &
veggies that you can get w/ or w/o added sweeteners!  They also have
Brewer's Yeast at a much more reasonable rate than the (roll eyes here) pet
stores.

Oh, also: to the person who was wanting an idea for the perfect ferret
toy for the ferret who already has everything.... here are two ideas
that I've had for a while but not gotten around to yet, although I'm
really looking forward to trying one out:

Get the (inexpensive) white or (expensive) clear dryer tubing and
a)  thread it through random holes cut in a tall cardboard box, or

b)  wrap around a tall "cat play stand" so that the fuzzies can run up
    & down, 'round & 'round!!

'Looking forward to hearing other peoples' suggestions for the ultimate
toy!

HAPPY DOOKING TO ALL!!

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa & Mojo  >^v^<-,----------,''''''''