From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:39:38 +0100
From what has come accross to me is that the guy sold all the ferrets he
could to someone in Germany and those of his ferrets that had reached an
age where they would not produce more young then he culled them, the fact
that part of his buiness is for breeding for the fur trade and that seem
to get on some peoples tits because they do not agree with this part of
his buisness.

Which once again goes to show that Soren loves his wallet, not his
animals, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to give a
retired ferret a new and happy home, as a ferret instead of a fur coat.
If he was interested in the welfare of his animals, he would know how
to find them.

Stephenie
Netherlands