From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:30:36 -0700
Hope BIG let's this go thru.

Will try to word this as best I can.  Some ferret owner(s) who dislikes me
and others has hacked into my computer and a friend who I talk to.  A
hacker can get into your computer and read everything on your hard drive.
They can use what you say against you, also, they may do damage to your
computer and make your computer un-useable.

What I suggest is to go to http://www.zonelabs.com and down load a free
fire wall or search on yahoo for Black Ice..A fire wall will keep people
from getting into your computer to seeing everything on your hard drive.

IMO- this is ferret related, because I've been harassed/stalked and hacked
into from a ferret person and I am 100% sure this is a ferret owner and I
KNOW who they are.  None of the boards I go to have a problem with me.  The
FBI will be involved, but want all to know, you may all be at risk if you
disagree or piss someone off.

If you have any questions, please email me.  This is in no way to start a
flame war, just email me with questions.  I'm not here to play GAMES with
any one of you.  Hacking is serious business.

For the safety of my identity and my family, I had to change my email
address.  This way if anyone used my old email account, no one could blame
it on me.

Debbie/aka PCNUT

[Moderator's note: Some of you may be skeptical of this explanation, some
maybe not, but please keep the technical discussion off-list.  I don't
think a debate about this on the list will be productive. BIG]