From:
"Bob F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 11:46:42 -0700
Hi, my name is Sandy and I have been reading the FML for a few months but
this is my first time sending a post.  I have 2 ferrets, 1male, 1yr and a
female 1.5 yr.  I've had the male(schnookie) since he was a kit and the
female (Lottie) I got from a shelter 2 months ago.  When I first got Lottie
she sneezed alot but she has stopped.  About a month ago she was vomiting
every day for approx.  3 days I took her to the vet and he put her on
Antibiotic and something for her stomach (cant remember name) but she
continued to vomit.  Vet did blood work and took her off meds.  Vet said
blood work looked o.k.  and she stopped vomiting after being taken off meds.
She has been fine since today she woke up and was trying to vomit but
couldn't then she vomited a light brown stuff twice, she's not very active,
I have not been able to check her stool but I can't seem to find anything
unusual and I don't know if she has pooped or not yet.  She is sneezing more
than usual today, I dont know why this happens with her.  Does anyone have
any suggestions or help or anything.  I don't know if this is a cold or does
she have a stomach problem?  I didn't seem to get anywhere last time at the
vet so I am waiting before I take her again.  So if anyone has some advice
or anything that will help me with her I would appreciate it.  Thankyou.
Please e-mail me directly [log in to unmask]