From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 08:41:33 -0700
My ferret is recovering from his torn cruciate ligament in his knee.  The
tips about the water were good but not appropriate for my boy.  He loved
the new rice box, wrestling with my hand in the bathtub filled with
shredded paper (no water), and especially hanging out in a hammock in a
carrier while his friends played with Easter eggs underneath him.  I'm
allowing him limited time on the floor now and he seems to be cautious.

Pets.com has Totally Ferret on sale for 50% off their normal price.  That's
$1.33 a pound - $19.99 for a 15 pound bag.  Shipping charge is $4.95 per
order apparently regardless of the size of the order (I ordered 4 bags and
it still was only $4.95 total).  Limited time offer.  You can find it at
http://www.pets.com.

Why not order a bag or two for your favorite shelter while you are at it?
I got one for my wonderful local shelter and one for Troy Lynn and her mob
of fuzzies!  They also had Ferretone for a decent price.  The Totally
Ferret will be shipped in 7 days according to the web site.