From:
Anita Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:52:38 EDT
Hello Everyone,

We have an 8.5 yr. old female named Jasla, and I noticed her left eye
looked a bit swollen this past Monday.  I just got back from the vet, and
he's treating her eye for an abscess, but is concerned that it may be some
kind of tumor behind the eye.  He checked her mouth and teeth, and said
they don't seem to be the cause.  She's not showing any pain, which could
be another sign it's a tumor rather than an abscess.  In any case, does
anyone have any thoughts or experience with fert eye problems.  If so,
I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks!
Anita