From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:26:58 -0800
Valentin, this ferret lover I've met online and who's on my forum lives
in Russia. Three orphaned Sables were brought to him that were found by
a hunter and this video shows from bottle feeding the tiny kits to a
couple months later with them chasing him around outside.

Warning:
what you're about to see is so adorable it may cause you to go into
sugar shock. Make sure you watch it all the way through because the
video at the end will make your eyes water - so sweet!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwzeI3qxOJ0

Laura