From:
Rebecca Flentjar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:59:23 -0800
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself again, not sure if I did
already.  I proudly brought home one of miracles new babies, her name is
sadie.

She's become quite the cute little girl and very inquizative like most
are I guess, I was only introduced to ferrets about a year ago through my
partner who has a six year old cutie called peuter.

Peuter and Sadie arnt living together just yet as sadie seemed to think
that peuter was her mom and well he didnt appreciate her grabbing at
particular parts of his body..hehe

But now there getting along and love to play, sadie also loves ping pong
balls, she's still little so its easy for her to push along on our wood
floors.

I feel like such the mum, waiting for my partner to get home from work to
tell her what my little sweetie did or accomplished today ! :-)  Her first
week at home, sadie never missed the litter box once but now she's got a
little cheeky and the occasional one ends up on her blankets or in the
middle of her food dish !

She's also giving kisses and has her squeak toy which she comes too.

We have a barbie ferrari car which kids play with when they come over, well
sadie and peuter took quite the liking too it and we got some very cute
pics of them together crusin !  hehe

Just wanted to express some motherly joy !

Thanks everyone,
Beck, Pam, Sadie & Peuter.