Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:52:14 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  Today I got an emergency greeting.  A special
furry was coming across and would probably need my help.  And wowsie I
saw him at de beginning of de bridge.  He looked like he had been chewed
up and den checked my notes--SaraFerret he was chewed up by dogs--dont
mention dogsor anything about how he looks signed de Boss.  OK so off I
trotted and naturally the bridge decided to sway that day.  Hate those
days.  But off I trotted--and I could see little Eli struggling along
trying to cross--he was just scared.  So I reaches the other side--havent
been dere since I crossed de bridge myself.  Okay Sara, you can do, de
Boss's voice whispered in my ear.  So I picks up Eli and hugs him in my
arms (he asked me if I was his ferret mommy).  Oh rats!  I has big tears
in my eyes.  I tells Eli to hold on tight and we would get across dis
swaying bridge.  And I made it--oh wowsie what a day.  All of a sudden
little Eli didnt look chewed on anymore--he was de most beautiful ferret
I had seen.  And you know what happened!!!!!!  De Boss came over and put
regular white angel wings on little Eli.  And told him dat he could be
his helper in de bridge world.

The Boss has never, ever done dat to my knowledge.  But little Eli said
(bless his little heart) but SaraFerret is my Mommy and now dat I've
found her, I nevers wants to let her go.  So it appears dat I once more
have anotherchild just like poor little Isabel who was thrown out a car
window and adopted me.  Its just amazing.  De Boss said He understood and
little Eli and I went home where I had a nice hammie waiting for him--he
was just too tired to eat.  He said Mommy SaraFerret, would you sleep wit
me.  Okay why not, so I got my blankie and we both went to sleep--long
day for two little rainbow bridge ferrets

Dooks and Loves from the rainbow bridge
Copyright 2006 SaraFerret