From:
Joseph M Lovvorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 09:44:17 EDT
Hello, Everyone
I'm Joseph (The other half of Rogues Gallery Ferret Rescue in Durham NC) My
wife Karen normally post news from the shelter and handles admin stuff and I
build move haul pickup find things and ferts.

I would just like to ask all the ferret lovers anywhere near the triangle to
spread the word ,we have nine ferrets up for adoption and cages/house space
is getting short.  They are all wonderful ferts and need someone to love and
play with.  Here's a short description of current guests.

LOGAN : Dooking War dancing badger fert, Male 1 1/2 to 2 yrs Nikki's friend

NIKKI : Quiet loving thieving albino fert. Female 1 1/2 to 2 yrs Logan's
friend

JASLO : Big loving war dancing fat furball sable, Male 4yrs

JASMINE: Playful heart stealing sable fert, Female 2yrs

BONNIE : First class lady ,she is mostly blind and she 8yrs old and will
proably stay with us unless someone with a big heart really wants her , she
is alert and active and playful loving and a sweetheart, and if she leaves
she has to go with Clyde

CLYDE : Big ole silly boy with an I'm gonna get you attitude loves to play
and ruff house, sable Male 2yrs is kind and gentle to bonnie anybody else is
fair game.

ROSCO : Albino Male rambunksous onnerey(to other ferts) except bandit, 2 1/2
to 3 yrs was hurt in a fight and stoped eating but he' fine now ( has one
annoying habit [LICK LICK hey you taste good NIP} knows better ,respones to
his name when said in a firm voice and trys to look innocent.Life bonded to
bandit.

Bandit : Sweet baby girl ,sable 2 1/2 to 3 yrs, loves Rosco why?  (people
say that about Karen and me) perfect fert minus the stuff they all do.has to
go with Rosco.

Pouncer soon to be Josephine :She waiting on her dad to come get her ( you
know who you are) 10 LB's of fierce in a 1LB package with the hissing
earping jumping they 'll never take me alive attitude, who is a loving
sholder riding darling who likes to put on a show.  sable Female 2Yrs old

IF you know some in or around the triangle looking to have thier heart
stolen and thier minds forever assimulated have them contact us at

        EMAIL To [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
        or call (919)596-9393

P.S Our gang would like to say Hi so Love from GURGI ,POKA ,SAMATHA ,LAO
BEAR AND GINGER.