From:
ROBERT BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:03:25 -0600
Dear Tonya and Fir Kids:

I am so sorry to hear that you are considering leaving the FML after
such a short time.  I have learned to skim over the Garbage and look
for the good in this FML.  We ferret owners, shelter operators, etc.
sometimes forget that we are not Experts or at least not the end all,
know all, and forget to word our messages in a way that is not
argumentative but rather shows a different way of doing things or
thinking.  It is my understand that as of yet there Are No Perfect
People, so there can be No One prefect way of doing things, or of
thinking.

Please forgive the too speed fingers that type out in anger and give this
group another chance.  I have received so much valuable information from
this FML and others that I would hate for you to leave with a bad taste
in your mouth, when there are so many knowledgeable ferret people here
who can help.  We just need to remember to stick to "What works best for
me..... or You might want to try... Instead of attacking one another.
Remember the old saying if you can't say anything nice, don't say
anything at all?!!  Please also remember that things type can easily be
misunderstood and we should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.  If
you really have a problem with someone on the FML, you have their email
address, take it off FML and privately email them.  If we can't stand
united for the Fur Kids, Who will?!!!  I know we can!!  Let's try and not
attack each other, after all we are all after the same end result, To
care, love and give our babies and those less fortunate, a better life.

Thank You Dear Friends.  I appreciate you all.  Thank you to all of you
who donate to shelters and help us to help those fur kids in need!  Thank
you Tonya for letting me say I'm sorry and I hope you will stay.

Beth