From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 01:14:34 EDT
I've got a new little girl Monday.  Her name is Kestral.  I picked her up at
Ferret Services of freedom.  She's a nine month old little ferret.  She's
got a cute mousy face, plumb eyes, some striking markings, her anal scent
glands, and an attitude.

She's a tiny little thing but a little spitfire.  She hasn't let any of the
bigger ferrets bully her.  She's fast, agile, and clever.  When someone
corners her, she dashes right past them.  She finds a solid defensable
position then uses it to lauch her counter attack.  Her counter attacks
consit of a squeaky battle cry (almost like an attacking hawk) and a quick
little dash to bite someone.  She's really cute.  I think she's making my
guys feel old.

Yesterday, MhAire was in one of the cages when she broke of one of her
nails.  She started to chatter ("@@%&**$##, that hurts) and bleed.  I'm
apply paroxide to it to keep away infections.  Other wise she's doing fine.
Just not in the mood to deal with the new baby right now.

I'll keep everyone posted.