From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:49:15 +0000
Hey All.

I have a question but I'm not quite sure how to word it so that it makes
sense.  I was told that it takes approximately 10 days to see results
from a Lupron inject ion.  After that, it"s very probable that the
injection didn't work.  It has been12 days for my Sammy and still no
fuzz.  I have even wanted to get a magnifying glass to help me see more
closely if fur is coming.  But seriously, I know that it's not the loss
of fur or growth of fur that is important, it is the cause of all of this
trouble, that nasty, dreaded adrenal gland disease.  My question to you
is this.  Has anyone who has had their not-so-furry-fur-kid have a Lupron
injection ever had results after the cut-off day, such as 14,15, or more
days?  Can't tell I'm grasping at straws, can you?  I am taking him to
his Dr this evening, she wants to check him over, see what she can see,
and then try to find out if there is anything else that we can do.
Anybody know magic????

Thanks so much for all of the kind words, and support each time it comes
down to this.  It never really gets any easier at all, but with all of
you in the fml, and esp my fbog family, I always know that there will be
someone there too pass out the tissues.

Dooks to Ya!
Sue & Crew