Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:09:01 -0400
Sandee,

I know that you are very busy, but could you PLEASE check on Nikita for
me.  She crossed over the bridge a year ago today.  Nikita is very petite
albino.  She was blind in one eye before she crossed over.  And I know
she now has full sight in both eyes again.

Just tell her that I miss her very much and love her with all my heart.
And that I think of her all the time.  It's not the same without her here
with me.  Also that one day we will be together again forever.

Thanks Sandee

Leslie (Hugs and Kisses to Nikita)