From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 17:23:19 -0600
     I'd just like to thank everyone who mailed me name suggestions for my
latest addition, as well as those who sent me the names of their own fuzzies
for inspiration. I'd mail you all individually, but for some reason they expect
me to work around here instead of writing ferret letters all day :).

     Anyway, despite all your help, after a month of calling him Sammy I'm
just going to stick with that. I'm so used to it that no other name seems to
suit him anymore, and besides, he already answers to it. No point confusing
the little guy by changing it on him :). I'll sure keep all your suggestions
on file though, so I have them handy the next time I have a new one to name.
Thanks again :).

John, Buddy, Cassidy, and Sammy
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada