From:
Kathy Lucy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 05:59:08 EDT
Ask anyone in the Ferret Lovers Club, anyone who has had a crisis,
emergency in the middle of the night and so on and so on, and you will hear
Dr. K.  That is Dr. Kendrick located in Arlington, Texas.  You will not
find many Vets who want you to have their home phone number and incourages
you to call if there is a problem.  I have seen tears in his eyes (sorry
Dr. K., but the truth is powerful) when there is no hope.  We do have other
great vets in the metroplex, but my first choice is Dr. Kendrick.  THANKS
DR.  K.

Kathy     Bandit & "The Gang"