From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 15:14:50 EDT
Hi folks,

It's Tater and Odie again.  Paw Paw and us gotted a very strange letter from
BIG's cyber-fert Listserv today we is OUTRAGED!  It said that we was
unsubscribed 'cause our mail was messed up.  The Ol' Guy is still layin' on
the floor, looking kinda blue, and is breathin' real funny.  Mee Maw is
jumpin' up and down on his chest and giving him mouth-to-mouth regurgitation
so we figure that he will be OK in a little while.

Hey, Listserv, it's you and us, buddy!  We ain't havin' no mail problems
that we know about.  It may be true that Paw Paw hasn't been reading much of
the mail lately, but he's been getting it and filing it every few days.
He's really been busy lately what with working on his stories again and
helping Mee Maw out with a bunch of pooter work.  He ain't been feelin' too
good either.  He done hurted hisself at work again last week and the doctor
told him he had bursitis in his hipbone.  Now he done throwed a major fit
'cause Listserv wasn't gonna let us have no more Ferret Mail!  He's gonna
write a letter to BIG just as soon as he comes to and try to straighten
things out.  If that don't work, guess us two are going to have to whup up
on some cyber-bootie!

As soon as things settle down a little, the Old Fert's gonna try to catch up
on his mail.  He got another really nice letter from Mindy and from a bunch
of other folks too.  He says to thank eveybody for the nice letters and to
please be patient with him about the replies.

He did read today's Ferret Mail since it wasn't big enough to go to the
download file (whatever that is).  He's glad that Dayna liked the MMOMM
thing he come up with for her.  He's glad that she is proud to be considered
to be STRANGE - the Ol' fert sure is.  He also got Kelleen's letter about
all the trouble Dayna is having.  As soon as Mee Maw revives him, we are
sure that they will have a long talk about what they can do to help.

Guess we'd better go now.  Mee Maw just noticed that we were at the keyboard
and started lookin' kinda pale her ownself.

More when we can. Many much loves and hugs.

Tater and Odie - Brothers in Mayhem and Love

[Moderator's note: I'll never hear the end of this :-)  BIG]