From:
"David C. Bonesteel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:43:26 -0500
I just recently joined FML.  I have three wonderful ferrets, Chili, Wanda
and Mulberry.  I have had them for over six months now and would do
anything for them.  One of my ferrets has extremely dry skin on her back
feet and I was wondering if this was normal or not.  I just noticed it
about a week ago.  She is also starting to show signs of adrenal gland
disease (hair loss and weight loss despite a healthy appetite) and I was
wondering if that could be the cause.  Please email me privately if you
have any ideas.

Thanks!
Jaki