From:
Jennifer Hodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 12:22:32 +0000
Hi Everyone!

Well my babies, Yin & Yang, had a wonderful time coming to work with me on
Friday!  They were the center of attention and they LOVED it!  They
impressed everyone with kisses and showing people how they could chase a
feather on a stick :) Several people at work had ferrets before, so they
were familiar with them, but several had never seen one before either.  It
was a great opportunity for education.  They realized that these fuzzies
were greatly misunderstood, and wern't ferocous at all, but adorable and
VERY smart, not to mention loving.  They gave everyone kisses that held them
just about!  Even the mail lady who came in went nuts, and said that she was
now thinking about getting one if they were that wonderful!  She said it was
a great experience to meet Yin & Yang!  They took turns coming out to play
on my desk, and each one decided to help me write a few e mails by climbing
on the keyboard and typing a few letters.  Quite honestly, I think they were
trying to contact the FLO about getting training!  I think I'm in for it
now!  :) Anyway, they are growing up so quickly, already hopping around and
semi running, rather than waddeling everywhere.  Each day when we go in to
play with them for a good while, they start clamoring to come out of the
cage and for us to hold them!  They stay in a ferret proof room, so often we
just let them run around in there, and when I come back they have gotten
back in their cage, and curled up fast asleep!  I feel like I'm going on and
on, but I'm just a proud mommy sharing the accomplishments and adventures of
her two little babes!

Oh, a quick question, I'm wondering if my baby Yang was the runt of the
litter.  Yin seems to be growing a bit quicker than Yang, and I know Yang
is eating right, they share pretty nicely, and wait turns for the water and
food.  Any insight anyone has here would be good :)!  Oh, and I can't find
TF in my area, how is the Marshal Ferret Food?  Its what I've been feeding
them thus far.  I know no one is a fan of MF but I'm more worried about
proper nutrition for my babies right now.  Thanks!

Song, very proud mommy of Yin & Yang (Quick, get to the keyboard
while mommy isn't looking, we have to contact FLO)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna