From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:09:47 -0500
I'll probably regret posting this, but I'm going to do it anyway.  As it
says above, I've got to share the pain.

As I was pouring out chicken goop this morning, Fugly was looking
terribly cute.  I found my self calling him Fugly-Wugly, and then my
brain ran with it.  This is what it ended up with.  I claim the excuse
of early morning and no caffeine.

Fugly Ferret has such hair.
Fugly Ferret polar bear.
Fugly-Wugly,
Was he fugly?

Okay, there, it's over with.  Pain shared is... not lessened in this
case.  I've got this thing running through my head like a song.  Oh boy,
do I need caffeine.  Lots of caffeine!

Enjoy the day, everyone.

-Anastasia