From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 19:55:25 -0800
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Halloween Exchange!
I think it was a wonderful success!  One of the best ones we have done!
The money raised for CJ at the 24Carat Shelter in Las Vegas totaled
$105.00!!!  YIPPEE!!  I have sent the check off and she should have it in
hand soon!

This was so successful, I have had several requests to do it again!  I was
planning on doing a Christmas Exchange....but on the spurring of several
friends, I think we will try a Thanksgiving one first!  Several people
have told me they do not have the money to donate to a shelter-at least
not enough that would make a difference....but by giving a dollar or two
in the card exchange and seeing how their dollar when put with other
dollars can add up, they think it is an easy way to contribute!  I agree!
I was hoping to raise at least $50.00 for CJ and we more than doubled
that!

Since Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching, we need to get the list
together soon!  If you want to participate in the Card Exchange, please
let me know right away!  If you want to enclose a dollar (or two) this
time it will be donated to Troy Lynn Eckart-who, I am sure, will make
sure it gets to where it is needed most!

As before....enclosing the dollar is not a requirement!!  If you just want
to participate in the Thanksgiving Card Exchange, that is great!  We would
love to have you!!

OR....if you don't want to participate in the card exchange, but would
still like to donate a buck....to be put with all the other bucks...just
let me know and I will give you the info!

I am convinced that FerretFolk are the greatest people in the world!!

Judy Cooke