From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:46:55 +0000
Hello

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who responded
to my post. As you can read below the young lady has had a change of
heart. I don't know who is helping her but I told her if she should
need help in the future to please contact me. Thanks again.

Linda Lake Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue/Shelter

I have decided to keep him as I have two different people from two
rescues helping me afford his special diet and such. Thank you for
your interest in helping, and I am very appreciative of everyone's help
with info and supplies. I don't think I will ever meet a more helpful
group of people. So I will hopefully be making his time a bit more
comfortable until he decides when to cross the rainbow bridge. Again,
thank you so very much. I do appreciate your time.

Rachel