From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:33:57 -0600
This goes after the message I sent a few hours ago...

Thanks also to the "Paws to the Wall Gang" for welcoming Jackson "the
pet ferret" to "de Bridge" and to Missy Jill.

Maybe Jackson left to give all of us Ferret Mommies and Daddies a
wake-up call. A reason to cling together. To forget our differences
and to end our little spats. To remember why we were chosen to speak
out for and to be guardians of these most precious gifts...God's sense
of humor really does shine through. We all know what He did at the
beginning of the 7th day of Genesis and why He stopped there. He could
not do better after creating ferrets at the start of Day 7. No wonder
He needed a rest!

Every time one of mine comes up for a kiss, I can't believe how lucky
I am.

When people look at me askance "Ferrets?!?!?!", I feel sorry for those
people. Sadly, they will never know the joy or the love......

P.S. Jackson, got my shooting star, right on time....still have
something making my eyes water....