From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:08:06 -0500
Dear Lyle,

I think of all the things I enjoy about greeting, and I have to say,
aside from the mail I sometimes receive from the families I greet for,
it's seeing their "business" on my front porch, all eager and waiting,
because they know someone they love is well on their way to our side
of things.

It's that bound they have, and no matter if they knew each other in
their earthly lives or not, family is family, and they come together
to support and bring love and joy to their newly arriving brother or
sister. You can see that love in their eyes, and hear it when they sit
around and talk about everything that made their lives the best ever.
It's in what they do when they arrive, how they keep up with everything
their family is doing, no matter if they are at the Bridge or still on
earth - it's all so very important to them.

Your Club 21 is no exception. They are a warm, fun bunch of silly,
loving, goofy, heroic, and selfless Club, who not only look out for one
and another, but for those who arrive that never had the chance they
were given. They love them, help heal their wounded hearts, because
while we do arrive in full health, some things still take time to put
behind us, but with your fuzz its, that seems to be a no brainer, and
these fur kids who come here never knowing family or a forever home,
have one with Club 21.

So if you were wondering what the Sensational Samson has been up too,
all you need to do is picture him treating other fuzz its as you
treated him, and the same goes for the rest of your business. Scarlett
O'Hara & Carreen O'Hara, who like to sit and make homemade quilted
hammier and sleepy sacks, Skye Shaw, Zoey "O", Repuda da Beuda who are
the best tube inspectors I've ever seen! Lady Xavier, Xeryus Rouge,
Zacaryeus, Eryus,Yazu, "And Me Too! Azu" help in "kit school" where
they teach kits all about what "good cornering" is. Mariska who just is
good at being cute and sweet. Aisha, Ausi, Axel, who are good at being
the fun kinda naughty that makes you laugh until your side ache. Boris
who loves his Natasha, same as Stella loves and sometimes bickers with
George, and last, but not least, Sassy Sasha, who is as sassy as ever,
and then some!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah