From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:45:37 -0400
My kids made the American Ferret Association Report........along with my
Bartlett and my Mocha.  Mocha is a ferret who was rescued, like so many
of mine.  I got him along with his brother Java when they were about 11
months old.  He and his brother had been on the verge of death.  They
were being staved to death because the owner did not want them anymore.
The man who rescued them, but could not keep them, said they were so
thin, he thought they were going to die the night he got them.  He nursed
them back to health and then surrendered them to us.  So this photo and
win, meant so much to us.  It is so great to see a ferret who was cast
away, win a ribbon at a show, no matter what place it is.  Thanks AFA
for that wonderful moment in time!

Marguerite
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue