From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 16:00:24 -0400
As Harley's condition worsens, and his drug therapy is unstable but
*starting* to work, we have decided to have a fund-raising auction & raffle
for Harley.  100% of the proceeds will go to Harley's care and his mounting
vet bill of $700+.

Raffle tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5.  Prizes include a ferret tent
(donated by Alicia from Ferretwise), Attack Ferret On Duty sign (donated by
the Animal Rescue Missions) & new items are being added from time to time.
The raffle will be drawn on June 5 and winners will be notified via e-mail
or telephone.

The auction is scheduled for May 26 & 27 and is silent.  Place your bids &
winners will be notified on the 29 via e-mail.

Please visit our auction/raffle page for details at
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/auct.html

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick